Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A little about ME!

Hey ya'll, I just wanted to give you a little insight to who I am. Not just as your photographer, but as a person. My name is Stephanie and I am originally from Live Oak, Texas. I have moved around alot being as my Husband is Military, and I currently am back in Texas living in the San Antonio area. I absolutely love being here, This is where I should be. But, God has a plan for everyone.


I met my husband in May of 2010 and we were married in April of 2011. It has been a wonderful experience. He is my biggest fan and we have a fantastic story to tell our children of how we met. :) I don't know what came over me that day, it was memorial day weekend. I saw my now husband on a motorcycle at the corner of rim road, and cliffdale & I just had to stop him. The rest is history.


I have been taking pictures for as long as I can remember. But, I was on the fence about wanting to take them professionally. I have done alot of jobs in my short time as an adult & I never really had a clear view of what I wanted to do. First it was an elementary school teacher, then a nurse, then a swat medic. I have always had big dreams, but nothing ever quite fit. Until now! I now feel that this is what I am meant to do. I love to see their faces when I show them their pictures for the first time. Just the feeling that they are getting something that I have created & will last a lifetime warms my heart. My Husband bought me my new camera and EVERYTHING that goes with it back in may of 2011. I just took off from there. It was a slow start, as I was moving back to Texas. But, has been an awesome ride this far.


Not only am I a Wife, & Photographer I also am a Mother, I have a Son "Kole" who just turned 7. I have no idea where the time went. But, I wouldn't trade him for a million dollars. He is an amazing young man, and the smartest thing I have known in my lifetime. He never ceases to amaze me with his knowledge and talents. I honestly am so blessed to have my Husband and my Son in my life. They make me want to do GREAT things.

No comments:

Post a Comment